Friday, August 10, 2012

Sneaky!



One of my favorite movies is Down With Love with Ewan McGregor and Renee Zellweger. I love the sexual tension and twists and turns and conceiving antics of the the characters. (Plus Ewan and his sexy accent? Yum!) In a tiny nutshell, Barbara Novack (Zellweger) writes a best selling novel called Down With Love that teaches women how to take control of their own lives and be happy without needing men. Catcher Block (McGregor) is a playboy journalist who is determined to prove Barabara wrong. During a tv interview (not with Block), Barbara says her sales doubled when all the men snuck out to by her book to see what the female population was reading, and her sales tripled after a church group burned her books then snuck out to buy new copies to replace the old. Ok, now I'm at the point of the story I wanted to share. Go watch the movie to find out the rest! With 50 Shades of Grey as popular as it is now, I wonder how many people have snuck out, bought it and read it. I did at first. It wasn't until I read all 3 books that I admitted to reading them. I loved the books, don't get me wrong, but they're naughty, especially for Utah, in my opinion. I loved every minute of them. ;) For those of you that read them, are you biting your lip and proud of it? Or are you hiding in the playroom hoping no one finds you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from super awesome people!