Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Dance!

I already missed a post! Darn Mondays! As I've mentioned before, I'm not the most organized person and have a bit of a spaz-o personality. Oh well. On the upside, I did have a good reason for missing. I wrote 5,000+ in one day! If you're shrugging your shoulders and saying, 'so? I do that everyday.' Then please know I am sticking my tongue out at you. In insane jealousy. On my good days, I'll get a couple hundred words out. This is in large part thanks to my two wonderful kids who always need me for something. Like to settle a dispute between who gets to push the baby stroller around the house. Gotta love them though! No, really, you do. Well, I'm going to continue my happy dance until someone sticks a fork in an electrical outlet.






2 comments:

prerna pickett said...

yay! Congrats! Keep it up :)

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

5000 words in one day is a huge accomplishment, Diana. I'm lucky if I can write 600. Happy IWSG.

Post a Comment

Thoughts from super awesome people!