Monday, October 29, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I have been a naughty and absent blogger. Again. I've warned you all how unorganized I can be! While I was gone, Paula from Pen 2 Paper gifted me with the Liebster Blog Award. Isn't she the sweetest! Go check out her blog. I love how honest and honest and real she is!

 
Here are the rules for winning a Liebster Blog award:
1. Answer the presenter's 11 questions
2. Formulate 11 questions for them to answer
3. Plaster the award on your blog
4. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
5. Link back to the blogger who awarded you
6. Copy & Paste the award to your blog
7. Nominate 11 blogs that you enjoy to receive the award who have less than 200 followers
8. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog

Pretty simple, right? Let's get started!

1.What monster would you choose to be for a Halloween costume?
I would be a zombie faery!

2.What is the number one played song on your iPod?
It's a tie between Apologize by Luke Bryan and Payphone and One More Night by Maroon 5.

3.What chore do you hate doing?
The dishes. Mainly pots and pans.

4.If you could throw any kind of party (money is no object) what would it be?
A masquerade ball! Complete with fancy dresses, venetian masks, waiters, etc.

5.Which superpower would you pick if they were up for grabs?
Super speed. Then I could get those darn dishes done quick!

6.What is your favorite holiday and why?
Halloween. It's during my favorite season and has so many options. It can be fun, scary, silly, cute, whatever you want!

7.What is one of your favorite quotes?
There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you. -Maya Angelou

8.What is your favorite genre, reading and/or writing?
Romance for both!

9.What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Saturday. It's the one day I can get my little family all to myself without work or anything else to interfere.

10.What is your favorite month of the year?
September. It's the beginning of Fall and my birth month.

11.If you could have any talent in the whole world, which one would you choose?
I would love to be able to sing.


Now for eleven other bloggers!

21st Centure Bluestockings
From the Desk of Laura Stephenson
Hopelessly Hopeful
Iain's Inspiration
Into the Cuckoo's Nest
Jennifer Comeaux
Lindsey Frydman
Munchkins and Manuscripts
Muse, Rant, Rave
Read is the New Black
Reading for Refuge


Be sure to check out these amazing bloggers! A few of them are even my critique partners, and let me tell you, they rock! Here are the questions they will be answering:

1. What author inspired you to start writing?
2. If you could bring any one of your fictional boyfriends to life (I know you have one!) who would it be?
3. What's your favorite color and why?
4. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
5. Where would your ideal writing spot be?
6. What is your favorite type of pizza?
7. You're up for karaoke, what song do you sing?
8. Which power ranger would you have been?
9. What is your favorite book==>movie/tv show?
10. What is your favorite paranormal being to read about?
11. What book are you currently reading?




3 comments:

prerna pickett said...

great answers! Although laundry is the worst chore for me.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award! I have answered your questions over on my blog.

KC said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1012@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Thoughts from super awesome people!