Thursday, November 17, 2011

I might as well...

I've recently started writing my first book. Yes, I've written others, but they usually get tossed aside after a couple weeks. This one is different. This one is going all the way! I'm determined to finish it and (fingers crossed!) get it published! When that will happen, I have no idea. I also had no ideas about all the blogs out there that are dedicated to writing, writers, publishers, and whatever else goes on in the writing world! I was actually inspired by a friend of mine, even though she has no idea, to start this one. You can find her blog here. There was all sorts of information on there to help me get into the online world of writers, (plus how can you not love cookies that don't fatten you up?) as well as plenty of her personal stories that keep me laughing and realizing I'm not alone in the struggle to get what's in my head onto paper in an understandable matter. From her blog, I found several other writers, published and not. I decided that I'd add my 2 cents into the vast blogging/writing world, and maybe, just maybe, I can help someone the way those people have helped me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from super awesome people!